Join ASRA and ESRA for nearly 24 hours of interactive content addressing regional anesthesia and acute and chronic pain beginning at 1 am ET and going until 9 pm ET. ASRA-presented content includes 11 educational sessions beginning at 11:30 am. Members can participate at no cost!
Two parallel tracks will feature acute pain and chronic pain content:
Acute Pain Highlights
• Physician wellness and the value of mindfulness
• Controversies in acute pain management: concomitant drugs, buprenorphine, cannabinoids, opioid-free anesthesia
• What have we learned from COVID-19? ESRA/ASRA guidance, role of PoCUS, coping mechanisms
• Fascial plane blocks for major abdominal surgery
• Safety in regional anesthesia and acute pain medicine: checklists, safety checks
Chronic Pain Highlights
• Alcohol and chronic pain
• Novel opioid targets
• Headaches and migraines
• Major joint pain: a multidisciplinary perspective
• Back pain: Updates in treatment of spinal stenosis and beyond
Plus, join RAPM Editor-in-Chief Brian Sites, MD, to discuss the top 5 articles from last year!
Note: CME is not available with this event.